It’s an exciting time to join us at Nationwide as a Loss Control Specialist! Are you a knowledgeable Loss Control Professional who has been working in risk management in the insurance industry for at least 6 years? Are you a proven performer who is ready to make the most of your knowledge and skill set? Furthermore, are you a visionary and change champion? If you answered yes, then we may have just the right fit for you.
This Loss Control Specialist will have responsibilities for the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area. The qualified candidate will live in the territory.
Here at Nationwide our employees are part of a Fortune 69 company with an award-winning culture that has been named a Gallup Great Place to work year after year. The base pay for this position ranges from $78,000 to $109,000.
Why Join Us at Nationwide? It’s simple as 1, 2, 3…
- Build your personal legacy.
- Be a champion of positive
- You can make a difference in someone’s
Your Impact – What You will be Doing
- You will be responsible for risk assessment, service delivery and management of middle market commercial accounts with premium size 100k or
- You will provide technical support services to underwriting, claims, sales, members and agency
- You’ll have the opportunity to assist with training objectives and conduct
What’s Needed for this Role
- Risk management/loss control experience in the insurance industry with multi-line experience.
- Strong relationship, marketing and consulting skills to interact with underwriting, agents, members and
- BS/BA degree in safety related field preferred. Desgination such as ARM or CSP preferred.
You can visit us at www.nationwide.com/careers and search for job opening ID 51758 to read the entire job description and apply on-line. You can also email your resume to Tracy Higley at firstname.lastname@example.org.